Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The truth about Intuit Go Payment

The bottom line is this:


When things look to good to be true, they usually are.


Here is what an Amazon reviewer stated about Intuit Go Payment:


I got this app as it seemed to have more competitive pricing than Square. For a $12.95 monthly fee I am in the lowest rate program available: 1.7% for swiped transactions, and 2.7% for manually entered. However, I am always charged between 2.7 and 3.7% plus a transaction fee. The reason given is that the cards I am charging are "reward" cards of some type. So I get charged the low fee and at the end of the month every transaction I have ever made has at least 1% added to it. I know many of these card are not reward cards, although the vast majority of cards nowadays are. Customer service has been as pitiful as other processors I have used. 




These are just some of the reasons to use a reliable merchant service provider who will not hide fees and lock you into a contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment